Careers at Chimney Solutions
At Chimney Solutions we encourage our employees to experience opportunities within our company structure. Depending on our business needs and your skill sets, we have ample opportunity for advancement once you have demonstrated the ability to move to the next level.
In order for applicants to be considered for employment, a Chimney Solutions Application must be completed. Applicants may also attach a resume to their application; however, a resume alone will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Please ensure that the application is complete and accurate. Please upload a copy of any certifications that you may hold concerning the position you are applying for. Applications may be completed electronically and submitted below or can be accepted by fax (770-753-3990).
- 1. Download, Open & Complete Application Here – Chimney Solutions Application PDF
- 2. Save Your Completed Application to Your Desktop and Fill-in Your Information.
- 3. Attach the Completed File Below & Submit to Chimney Solutions.
Chimney Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison and provide product/services information with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads while greeting customers warmly
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and schedule appointments accordingly
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices with a goal to maximize productivity
• Ability to adapt to company programs and systems in a timely fashion
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High school degree
If you feel you have the background to meet our requirements, we have a full time, non managerial position for you. This position will provide benefits, including medical insurance, paid holidays, and other benefits once eligibility requirements are met.
Want to work for a growing company?
Chimney Solutions is looking for customer oriented installers who can visit a customers home and treat with care.
You must be able to access rooftops to complete installations and repairs as a part of our service to customers.
If you want to work for the best, please send your resume in response to this posting. You will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits (including medical). Rate of pay will commensurate with experience.
Construction or chimney experience is not required, but strongly recommended.
Applicants must have a clean driving record, and must pass a drug test before employment.